My Loading bench and set up

From a shoebox to an full production setup, show us how you operate! There is something to learn from everyone!
Damin69
My Press Choice: Progressive

My Loading bench and set up

Post by Damin69 »

So this is my set up. I have a LEE APP, Lee Classic Turret and a Lee Load Master. I built a raised platform to get my press up so when using my press I was not bending over all the time as it would really put a crick in the neck. I put all my presses on Lee Bench Plate system for quick changes between presses since I only dedicated about 8 foot of my shop work bench to Reloading this keeps the space required down. I primarily reload 9mm and 223 but I will be reloading 380 auto, 30-06, 45 ACP and probably some 32 WS Special. I have a Metal Locker in my Shop that I keep all my Presses and Cleaned brass in when I am not reloading. For case prep I have sonic cleaner but what really works best is Wet tumble in Southern Shine steel Media. Chase trimming I use a Hornady Trimer with the RCBS 3-way cutter head.
I just recently added a Oiiwak Borescope Inspection Camera on my bench for helping verify powder charge and as you can see it does a super job worth every penny. I was using a Wyze cam it did well but this works way better.

AlaskanGuy
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: My Loading bench and set up

Post by AlaskanGuy »

wow.... looks very organized and the camera is awesome... very clean and neat too... far cry from my mess... he he
Any technology, not understood, can seem like magic....
Shooterrick2020
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Shooterrick2020 »

Great looking setup appreciate the input
If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.
sactownjames

Post by sactownjames »

Nice setup!!! What Oiiwak Borescope Inspection Camera did you use? And how did you fashion the camera and monitor mount.

Thanks

Return to “Show Us Your Bench!”