LEE AUTO DRUM

Auto Disk, Pro Auto Disk, and Auto Drum Powder Measures along with their associated charge bar, disks, and drums.
DocAdy
My Press Choice: Progressive

LEE AUTO DRUM

Post by DocAdy »

Hello Everyone,
Im new on here and new to the Lee family and new to reloading. I recently bought 2nd hand a lee Pro 1000 it came with a bullet feeder, a case feeder with collator, an auto disc measure and a LEE AUTO DRUM MEASURE.
I have used the auto disc measure and it is great. I have just (after loading 200 rounds (38super) decieded to start to set up and use the LEE AUTO DRUM MEASURE on my LEE PRO 1000. OMG is it really this bad?

I have it set up as per the instructions with the manual press button, it turns the drum some way BUT I HAVE TO TURN IT THE REST OF THE WAY TO GET MY DESIRED CHARGE!!!!!
Go easy om me. Point me in the right direction please. It shouldnt be this manual.
Cheers.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: LEE AUTO DRUM

Post by GasGuzzler »

The installed height and the drum cavity both have to be adjusted properly. It will work as designed then.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
DocAdy

Post by DocAdy »

Thank you for the pointers GasGuzzler.
Can you please explain some more to help me with my issue? TIA
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

I would suggest you spend time reading the posts concerning the Auto Drum in this "Automatic Powder Measures" forum. You can start by using the search feature specific to this forum, and with that, watch the suggested topics that are listed at the bottom of the page.
Michael

Return to “Automatic Powder Measures”