Lee Quick Change Drums

Auto Disk, Pro Auto Disk, and Auto Drum Powder Measures along with their associated charge bar, disks, and drums.
cheech
My Press Choice: Turret

Lee Quick Change Drums

Post by cheech »

Between small and large, I have about 25 drums. Right now I’m keeping them in sandwich bags with the caliber and powder charge marked for each one. Is there a more convenient way to store these? Any ideas?
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Lee Quick Change Drums

Post by Ranch Dog »

I have as many as you do, maybe a few more. I keep them in a plastic bin, each dusted with graphite. I use TMT reloading software, assigning each load a firearm ID and load number. I label the drums accordingly.

In the above example, the drum is for my Winchester '94 Timber Scout, a 30-30 Win, and it is load #6 in the record system for that rifle (30.6 grains H4895).
Michael
jlhog
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by jlhog »

This how I label mine.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by GasGuzzler »

I use Avery return address labels with hand-written notes on powder, weight, and cartridge.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
berdan
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by berdan »

cheech wrote:Between small and large, I have about 25 drums. Right now I’m keeping them in sandwich bags with the caliber and powder charge marked for each one. Is there a more convenient way to store these? Any ideas?
You could get someone to print you some of these or just drill 24 holes in a board.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4607694

Return to “Automatic Powder Measures”