Free Stuff

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
reloader762
My Press Choice: Turret

Free Stuff

Post by reloader762 »

Here is part of my haul from last weekend. A distant relative of my friend Andy passed away about a year ago, and his family is just getting around to going through some of his stuff before they sell the property. None of them reload so they call us to come pick up everything he had so we are slowly going through everything, putting everything back together and cleaning things up. We split the powders between us, all the powders I got were all unopened except one can of 700X, I check all the powders which were properly stored and they all appear to be good to go.

Full unopened canisters of Blue and Red Dot when I got them, passed the look and smell test, both good to go. I love the old canisters, ever if the powder had been bad. Price on the two canisters was $11.49 cents.

One unopened can of 700X and one three fourths full can of 700X. Both look fine and passed the smell test. Price on the can was $5.79 cents.

I also picked up an old Speer #11 manual as well as a complete Lee Auto Disk powder measurer, it needs some cleaning up and an extra set of Lee 38 Special and 9 mm dies. The dies have some surface rust, but a good soaking in some Evapo Rust and some fine wire brush and buffing wheel will make them like new.
The Reloaders Network discord Channel
https://discord.gg/Nafuzht

Return to “Topic Bucket”