Reloading supplies

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Reloading supplies

Post by horseman »

GasGuzzler wrote:CCI primers are selling for $0.09 to $0.11 EACH in bulk on some of the giant forums. I am seeing Winchester WSP for $140 plus shipping for a 1K box.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ....they should at least have the decency to hold a gun to your head when you pay those prices so you'll at least know you're being robbed... :(
Tonerboy1
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by Tonerboy1 »

I cant say I'm quite ready to pay that price for primers, but who knows? That may look like a bargain 1 or 2 years from now.....
AlaskanGuy
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by AlaskanGuy »

i lucked into 2 boxes of 1k each LPP for about 50 bucks each.. seems real high, but I bet I am glad I bought them when I could.. also bought 2lbs of RL15 at 45 bucks each..... sheesh... but again, dang glad to have em.
Any technology, not understood, can seem like magic....
Ohio3Wheels
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Went by one of the LGS yesterday and got at least a little luck got a jar of LilGun and 2 boxes of CCI 22LR SGB, I've never shot any but it's what I could get. They had some of the 100 rd boxes of Remington Golden Bullet but I don't have a thing that shoots those worth a tinker's dam.

Make smoke
Curt.......makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time +guns +guns
mr surveyor
Founding Member
Founding Member

Post by mr surveyor »

Ohio3Wheels wrote:Went by one of the LGS yesterday and got at least a little luck got a jar of LilGun and 2 boxes of CCI 22LR SGB, I've never shot any but it's what I could get. They had some of the 100 rd boxes of Remington Golden Bullet but I don't have a thing that shoots those worth a tinker's dam.

Make smoke

ditto on the crap golden bullets

jd
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's just some things best left unsaid on the internetsuperhighway.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by GasGuzzler »

Thunderbolts are worse.
I bought more than a lifetime supply of 22LR 6-8 years ago.
I don't need primers but if I found some for $50/1K I would buy some anyway.
There is no powder worth $45 per pound to me ... yet.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Ohio3Wheels
Supporter
Supporter

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

I was pleasantly surprised to pay the regular price for the LilGun.

Make smoke,
Curt.......makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time +guns +guns
reloader762

Post by reloader762 »

My local reloading supplier has a good supply of jacketed bullets from all the major mfg. I usually don't shoot jacketed bullets as I cast for all my handguns and rifles but they had several boxes of Hornady 9 mm 115 gr. XTP's for $17 so I bought a box to eventually load up in some 9 mm nickel case I have. I have jacketed bullet for everything I shoot but they have been just sitting in their boxes from many years but they're not eating anything and I can't replace them now for what I paid for them way back when.

The only primers I have bought are SP and LP mainly just to pad my stash if my supplier looses his supply chain, the most I've paid at any point this year up to a couple of weeks ago is $40 for Federal GMM SP, standard SP and LP are $37. Most powders are available although some are more limited than others they eventually get some in but prices have only gone up a few dollars from the start of the year till now. On average most powders I buy when I buy them are around $30.
The Reloaders Network discord Channel
https://discord.gg/Nafuzht

Return to “Topic Bucket”