Linking from email

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
kmw1954
My Press Choice: Progressive

Linking from email

Post by kmw1954 »

Thought I would start a new topic here about this rather than continue in my other post.

For the past week I have had problems connecting to this site. At first it was when accessing from my favorites to the home page it would not connect. I would get a Page Unavailable and then also when I tried to connect using the links from the e-mail notice response.

Then the other day I did a web search and reconnected that way and then updated the address in my favorites. I can now connect from my browser favorites using IE, I haven't tried yet from Firefox. E-mail still will not connect, though I do get the email notice.

Which for a long time I cannot receive emails from; Taurus Armed, Firing Line or the High Road. Though I do get them from Cast Boolits.
AlaskanGuy
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Linking from email

Post by AlaskanGuy »

perhaps Big Brother???? lol

actually, probably time to flush your Cache and cookies out... looks like you need technology cleanup.. pretty sure a good cleanup, and then a restart will fix it.. your device is going off history to direct it... get rid of the historic stuff and your good to go i think...

AlaskanGuy
Any technology, not understood, can seem like magic....
kmw1954
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Linking from email

Post by kmw1954 »

No joy with that. With either IE or Firefox.

Return to “Topic Bucket”