Mini mr. Bullet feeder installation

Decapping, Rifle Charging, Universal Case Expanding Die, and other utility dies.
Shooterrick2020
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Mini mr. Bullet feeder installation

Post by Shooterrick2020 »

I just received and installed the mini mr. Bullet feeder by dDouble Alpha Academy. With a little thought it was very easy to install and adjust and works beautifully on my breech lock Pro press.

There are a couple of things up front you need to know. First with the Lee Auto drum powder drop any larger Hopper than the half-pound hopper and you will not have room for the 6 tube magazine. Secondly the powder funnel flaring sleeve included with the kit is design for a Dillon press and will not fit a lie powder drop die. Lee powder drop and flaring die is adequate and works well as long as you use the double Alpha flaring sleeve as a gauge when adjusting your bullet flare. Since there is no stress on this die while it functions you do not need to use a locking breech lock sleeve. . A standard sleeve like found on the breech lock single stage presses works fine and they're locking nut just needs to be finger tight.

Each magazine holds about a hundred rounds of 137 grain bullets actually a few more. I have two additional six tube magazines so would be easy to sit down and load 300 rounds before I would have to refill the magazines. . For my use I do not need a bullet collator and this works out great.

I don't consider these inexpensive. The basic kit is about $140 and additional magazines are about 45. I will say this they work exactly as advertised are easy to use and when I made a phone call to the company the customer service was excellent and I spoke with a technician within seconds.

Also note on the breach lock Pro press before you drop a bullet on the case you have opportunity to look and see your powder charge. . Have included photos below and if you have any questions I will try my best to answer them. My brass has already been resized and primed on a single stage press.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you always do what you always did you will always get what you always got.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Mini mr. Bullet feeder installation

Post by Ranch Dog »

Very interesting!
Michael
Shooterrick2020
Supporter
Supporter

These 357 Magnum rounds we're loaded in just a few minutes. The only hiccup was the one time I forgot to rotate the tube magazine 2 lineup the next tube of bullets. Seems to be a very elegant solution.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shooterrick2020
Supporter
Supporter

Just a quick update on the minimrr. Bullet feeder . It is feeding 124 grain coated lead bullets with no problem

Return to “Utility”