load Master Spent Primer Cover

The Pro 1000, 4000, and the Six-Pack Pro presses. We also include the "Legacy" progressive presses; the Load-Master, Auto Breech Lock Pro
cheech
My Press Choice: Turret

load Master Spent Primer Cover

Post by cheech »

I need to remove the door that you open on the bottom of the Load Master ram to remove spent primers. I think I may have bent it by running the ram up with the door open so I need to replace it. Is it just a matter of removing the bolt on the bottom to remove the carrier and then take it all the way out? I'd like to know for sure before I start fiddling around with it.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: load Master Spent Primer Cover

Post by Ranch Dog »

cheech wrote:I need to remove the door that you open on the bottom of the Load Master ram to remove spent primers. I think I may have bent it by running the ram up with the door open so I need to replace it. Is it just a matter of removing the bolt on the bottom to remove the carrier and then take it all the way out? I'd like to know for sure before I start fiddling around with it.
From what I recall, yes, pull the draw bolt. Of course, that sets everything in motion to get it back together; indexing and tightening to the required torque.
Michael
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by horseman »

It's been a looong time ago but I seem to remember there is a part you have to remove in the ram bottom to accomplish that. I could be wrong here but I also think I pulled the ram off (easy to do) to do that. Just be prepared for that possibility. :?:
cheech
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by cheech »

Thanks guys. I'm going in.

Return to “Progressive”