Lee Load-Fast

The Load-All shot shell loader for the 12, 16, & 20 gauge.
horseman
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Lee Load-Fast

Post by horseman »

Let us know how the Load Fast works for you Michael. The last one I had has gone to the home of another member here but I haven't seen any reports from him as to how it's working for him. Hopefully he's happy with it. I have to many shotshell presses as it is that's why it left. I have a couple more I should move along as well. As to the "large" red bin, I use one of those for my LM cause' that little one that comes with the press fills up to quick.... :D
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

horseman wrote:Let us know how the Load Fast works for you Michael. The last one I had has gone to the home of another member here but I haven't seen any reports from him as to how it's working for him. Hopefully he's happy with it. I have to many shotshell presses as it is that's why it left. I have a couple more I should move along as well. As to the "large" red bin, I use one of those for my LM cause' that little one that comes with the press fills up to quick.... :D
I hear you, I have my MEC Slugger on Cast Boolits, need to list it here as well, plus I will be listing my Lyman 4500. I have a basket full of custom sizing/seating dies of it. Those little gems are hard to obtain.

Anyway, I hope it will encourage me to shoot more this year. I'm thinking I need to start dove hunting in our late seasons. I don't have any at the traditional time you would hunt them, but I have thousands in the late season. Were is Mr. Surveyor?
Michael
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

I've decided to use the metal base plate, attaching an appropriate plywood base to it. I feel that it locks in better to the bench plate. I going to do the same for all three shotgun presses; this Load-Fast, the Load-All II, and the Load-All Jr. I got them ordered from Titan.
Michael
Guinearun

Post by Guinearun »

Never seen a load fast. Looks like a good project with current shot prices.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Ranch Dog »

Yeah, a very interesting piece of Lee memorabilia. Mine was being used by its forum owner and includes the hard to find primer feeder. I'm looking forward to making it spin.
Michael

Return to “Shotgun”