Jeff H
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Not "NEW" but NEW

Post by Jeff H »

Hey Michael, this is VERY, VERY cool!

THANK YOU for inviting me along.

I love LEE stuff and have ever since I found myself out on my own as a G.I., livingin an apartment with a limited budget, a wonderful and pretty, young bride and without all the cool reloading gear I cut my teeth on back home.

A couple fine gentlemen in a Salinas, CA gunshop helped me start putting together my own setup and LEE was a large part of the fare. It was CHEAP but a lot of it worked better than many of the old names I grew up with and I have stuck with LEE every since.

I "upgraded" a few items over the years but always ended up going back to LEE - especially the 3-hole turret press, which I have used to load everything from bickets of .45 ACP to Wildcats and varmint loads that would print one-hole, three and five-shot groups at 100 yards.

I am still using that LEE turret press for over thirty years and am still being tolerated by that pretty, young bride just a few years longer. :D

Nice forum, great idea and thanks for having me on, Michael.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Not "NEW" but NEW

Post by Ranch Dog »

It is great to see you post Jeff and I see your Lee story is like many offered here! I will look forward to your posts!
Michael

Return to “Member Introductions”