See All Sight

Topics not related to the forum categories.
Forum rules
Keep it civil and mind the rules! Absolutely no ranting!
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: See All Sight

Post by 62chevy »

Missionary wrote:Greetings
Thank you for that good report. This is something I will need to look into. As my eyes get to the well over 60 age I find even receiver sites are sometimes not what they used to be for me. I think by 70 I may need some alternative.
Mike in Peru
I had cataracts removed last year and had wore glasses since the age of 7. Now I only need them for reading and the computer, ya know the ones you see at the drug store. I can see the target fine but the sights forget it, I don't worry about it as the is what you want in focus. That red dot disappears after 15 or 20 rounds but that sight Steve has sounds like good one to have.
Je suis Charlie
Steve
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Steve »

Update on the sight:
I was just messing with the rifle while watching TV. Aiming down the hallway I noticed if I moved my face/eye from side to side the triangle looked like it was off center in the sight, but it still remained on the target I was aiming at down the hallway. Pretty neat, maybe that's why I seem to acquire the target quicker with this "See All Open Sight".

The bad part is now I am thinking about replacing the scope on my 22 mag with one of them. The bad part is I like the scope too. Maybe I'll just get another rifle.
Fyodor
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Fyodor »

Steve wrote:Update on the sight:
Maybe I'll just get another rifle.
That's allways a good idea!
"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"
- Evelyn Beatrice Hall, often misattributed to Voltaire

I think I'm thinking, therefore I may possibly be.
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by 62chevy »

Steve wrote: The bad part is I like the scope too. Maybe I'll just get another rifle.
LOL and as some 22s are about the same price as the sight might as well get another rifle. +guns
Je suis Charlie

Return to “Topic Bucket”