Lee Customer Service

This forum is for members to relate their Lee Precision customer service experience, both good and bad, but it must be done in a reasonable and civil fashion. Rants will be moderated. Newly Registered Members with five (5) or fewer posts...
Forum rules
  • This site is not associated with Lee Precision nor is Lee Precision responsible for this site's content nor do they or any of their representatives participate on this forum!
  • Rants will be moderated.
  • To participate in this forum, you must have more than five (5) posts.
Mike 56
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Lee Customer Service

Post by Mike 56 »

I have dealt with Lee customer service twice both times they were great. The first time i called them to tell them that my perfect powder measure did not come with a spout and to buy decapping pin that was out of warranty they sent me both no charge.

The second time i had problem with a Lee Loader they tried to solve it but could not. I kept it my chose they were more than willing to have me return it for a refund.
Maximumbob54
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Lee Customer Service

Post by Maximumbob54 »

I've had the same good service from them. They do seem to ho out of their way to try to help.
daboone
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by daboone »

I've had more than once the pleasure of having John and Pat answer the phone! Every experience I ever had be it a product issue or just a question I've gotten nothing but respect and satisfaction from all the fine folks at Lee.

To be honest RCBS, Forster, Wilson and Hornady also have treated me very well. I believe all these American reloading companies are into providing outstanding service because together we stand as a first line defense of our 2nd Amendment Rights and they honestly know we will fight for them as they do for us.
An ignorant person is one who doesn't know what you have just found out.

When setting a job up for myself it must be Idiot Proof as well, as I am a bigger idiot than most people I know, and I prove it to myself everyday.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

I ran four mold group buys this year and had one that wasn't correct. It was for a 25 ACP bullet a TL255-50-RF. Instead of cutting them at .255, they cut them at .225". I sent an email to Lee and received a response almost immediately which apologized for the problem and stated they the correct molds would be cut without further delay. They have been shipped.

Is has been my experience with Lee, if something isn't right, they are going to make it right.
Michael
larryw
Founding Member & Supporter
Founding Member & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Post by larryw »

No arguments from me!!! Great folks.
It is a shame that all other company's
cant do business this way?????
A day late & A dollar short? Story of my life +guns

Return to “Lee Precision Customer Service Experiences”