What Handgun Reloading Did You Do Today?

Discussions covering the components and techniques of reloading for your handgun.
oscarflytyer
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: What Handgun Reloading Did You Do Today?

Post by oscarflytyer »

Not today, but in process... 44 WCF and 38+P. Soon to be 357.
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by GasGuzzler »

So I'm not totally insane. I was not offended I just thought I had really messed up with a confused outlook on the title.

As penance, I'm going to go out and deprime some military 9mm that was given to me.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

GasGuzzler wrote:As penance, I'm going to go out and deprime some military 9mm that was given to me.
Haah, love it!
Michael
horseman
Supporter
Supporter

Post by horseman »

mikld wrote:
GasGuzzler wrote:My apologies. I could have sworn the title was "What did you do today".

Delete my nonsense please.
No need to delete nuttin'! It's called "Thread Drift" and it happens all the time, no big deal. BTW my "Back to..." post wasn't aimed at nobody or nuttin'... :mrgreen:

What did you do today GG?

Guess I'm as, or more, guilty of "thread drift" than anybody. I like this place and the folks on it so when we get ta' goin' it's like talking to friends and very easy (for me at least) to get off the reloading track and just talk about life in general. Like others I'm sure, I have a lot more going on than reloading that I like to share because that's what friends do...however, I'll try to keep that under control from here on.... :oops: and no offence taken by me for anything said..
Ohio3Wheels
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Finished loading the first batch of 380's. 100 gr Berry plated RN, True Blue. Now to find some range time :) .

Make smoke,
Curt.......makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time +guns +guns
f100cleveland

Post by f100cleveland »

Rained again today so I did up 180 45 ACP 230gr berrys. Middle of the road plinkers. Little bullseye and 800x. Found some bullseye in Sheel's sport store so can use it for more than just 38 WC's now since I was hoarding my last pound for them.
Ohio3Wheels
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Hand Press

Post by Ohio3Wheels »

Well, the 380's with the Berry's shot well. So well in fact that I spent yesterday depriming and getting a bunch of case ready for cleaning. Tonight I'll start the tumbler and Monday will start reloading them.

Make smoke,
Curt.......makin' smoke and raising my carbon foot print one cartridge at a time +guns +guns
Steve
Founding Member & Supporter

Post by Steve »

Decapping 380s today, prime them this evening. Do to some pretty serious surgery on the Feb 3rd I am trying to get back among the living and do some stuff.

Today is the first day since February 3rd that I have been able to pull a lever on one of my presses. Happy Days! (Reading this forum really helped me get by a lot times.)

A good friend of mine has a 8 pound powder can and another part full of 380 cases for me. By my calculations that is somewhere around a lot. Should keep me busy for a while prepping them. But I will be having the dreaded 32 auto and 9mm case problem a plenty before they are done.

I want to shoot rifle some but I have a hard time just shouldering my Henry 45 and I know I am to tender to shoot it. So me and the Marlin 39A are going to get reacquainted next week. I am going to blow through 22s just having fun. Couple more months and I should be clear up to speed, maybe even start teaching a few people about handguns again.

Like I said, Happy Days! And God does exist.
Steve

Post by Steve »

I picked up that powder can full of 380 cases. Turns out it's not full, but I would guess more than a thousand was in it. Got them polished and will start prepping them today. Hot Dang! something to do!

I am looking forward to loading them on the Loadmaster as much as shooting them. And them I get to load them again. +guns
62chevy
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by 62chevy »

Steve wrote:I picked up that powder can full of 380 cases. Turns out it's not full, but I would guess more than a thousand was in it. Got them polished and will start prepping them today. Hot Dang! something to do!

I am looking forward to loading them on the Loadmaster as much as shooting them. And them I get to load them again. +guns
Ya it's that never ending cycle we love so much. +guns
Je suis Charlie

Return to “Handgun Reloading”