Reloader VMD app

Auto Disk, Pro Auto Disk, and Auto Drum Powder Measures along with their associated charge bar, disks, and drums.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Reloader VMD app

Post by Ranch Dog »

Fyodor wrote:What I don't like about it is, that you can't add own powders or modify the data for existing ones, or your own measure cavities. That make it basically useless, because every powder batch and every cavity is a bit different. I use trailboss a lot, and this powder deviates from Lee table by a noticeable amount. I would have to recheck anyway, so I just made my own list, that I update with every new batch of powder.
I agree and that is why I made the comments I did at the top of this post. I have a bunch of powders, near 100 pounds worth, and I have never seen a powder at the "spec". Without being able to adjust a record or write your own the app has no value.

The VMD of a powder will vary by the delivery method as well so you need to be able to account for this in any calculator. I use the XLS that I posted and simply add line entries as needed. I just added Trail Boss after verifying the VMD with each.
trail_boss_vmd.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michael

Return to “Automatic Powder Measures”