Pro Auto-Disk Inaccuracy?

Auto Disk, Pro Auto Disk, and Auto Drum Powder Measures along with their associated charge bar, disks, and drums.
akuser47
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Pro Auto-Disk Inaccuracy?

Post by akuser47 »

Steve wrote:I look for a lot of loading components to turn up at estate sales and yard sales for a dime on the dollar. Probably be 10 years, but it will happen. Ex wives will enjoy selling their ex husband's stuff real cheap to leak em off some more. I got a cheap Remington shotgun that way in a yard sale.

Powder, primers, centerfire ammo are available in my area, not as plentifull as pre "current president" days. ( I don't even want to type his name. )
This is true I was able to pick up alot of odds and ends. brass, bullets,and hardware. At estate sales in the past.
Live Free,Ride Free, Or Die Fighting, For The Right, To do So!
scotland
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: Pro Auto-Disk Inaccuracy?

Post by scotland »

akuser47 wrote:
Steve wrote:I look for a lot of loading components to turn up at estate sales and yard sales for a dime on the dollar. Probably be 10 years, but it will happen. Ex wives will enjoy selling their ex husband's stuff real cheap to leak em off some more. I got a cheap Remington shotgun that way in a yard sale.

Powder, primers, centerfire ammo are available in my area, not as plentifull as pre "current president" days. ( I don't even want to type his name. )
This is true I was able to pick up alot of odds and ends. brass, bullets,and hardware. At estate sales in the past.
I've tried here but the guy that does the estate sales jacks the prices to new prices.

Return to “Automatic Powder Measures”