Lee Auto Drum

Auto Disk, Pro Auto Disk, and Auto Drum Powder Measures along with their associated charge bar, disks, and drums.
mdatlanta
My Press Choice: Single Stage

Re: Lee Auto Drum

Post by mdatlanta »

Based on comments and reviews like the ones here, I bought an auto-drum measure a couple of months ago and am very happy with it so far. :D
Rmelchiori
My Press Choice: Progressive

Lee Auto Drum

Post by Rmelchiori »

I personally like that the hopper comes off. Super easy to empty the powder at the end of a reloading session. Just turn it to off, put it over the open powder container and turn it to on and all the powder drops into the container.
Old Scribe
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by Old Scribe »

8-) Well I've about had it with the PPM. It's old, been used some, and won't hold calibration like it used to. Sooo I'm going to put my order in to Titan for the Auto Drum.
"Well here's another nice mess you've gotten me into." Oliver Hardy
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Post by Ranch Dog »

If my PPM gave out, I think I would be inclined to get another. I was using my PPM to drop rifle charges just before my mule deer hunt and that bugger was spot on across several cartridges I was working with. I do have another waiting in storage.
Michael
Johnz
Supporter
Supporter
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by Johnz »

I've had my new Auto Drum for only a couple of weeks now & have only used Bullseye in it & it meters great.

The big test will be when I try Unique in it.

I noticed a few flakes of Bullseye below the powder charger, this evening, & was somewhat surprised since I didn't think this thing leaked. Anyone else have a similar experience? My 1st thought was that I didn't have the drum thumb screw tight enough, but I'm not so sure that's where it came from. I'm hoping it didn't leak from the chute area by the spring. That would not be good.

Return to “Automatic Powder Measures”