Friend Wants To Reload ~ Starting Setup

All 3 and 4–hole turret presses.
Ranch Dog
Site Admin
Site Admin
My Press Choice: Progressive

Re: Friend Wants To Reload ~ Starting Setup

Post by Ranch Dog »

Wabashman wrote:Have you looked at Amazon? They have a whole lot of Lee items, plus if you have prime it's free shipping.
Problem for us here in Texas is that Amazon charges us the full state sales tax regardless of your location plus they tax shipping, both counts incorrect against State Code. Texas sales tax is based on location within the State with a maximum of 8.25%. My location, because of a lack of social services, requires only 6.25% but Amazon charges me the full 8.25%. The State does not require shipping to be taxed but Amazon does it anyway.

Both my wife and I were Prime members but have stopped using them in favor of eBay because of the tax issue. It might seem piddly but because of our location and the cost and time of fuel to drive to a sizable town to shop, we mainly shop online and these small differences become huge over a short time.
Michael
Maximumbob54
Founding Member
Founding Member
My Press Choice: Turret

Post by Maximumbob54 »

I've never seen Amazon's prices on reloading gear EVER be the lower cost. EVER.
sistemasks
My Press Choice: Load-All

Post by sistemasks »

the lee breechlock challenger kit includes the hand prime,shellhoder kit , the perfect powder measuser and other stuff for about 40 dollars more.

Return to “Turret”