RCBS Uniflow - Perfect Adaptor

All 3 and 4–hole turret presses.
togterry
My Press Choice: Turret

Re: RCBS Uniflow - Perfect Adaptor

Post by togterry »

As follow up: I used the Auto Disk this weekend and was very happy to see how consistent it was with H110. I loaded 10 rounds and weighed each and all but one varied by a tenth of a grain. Very happy with it.

I did get the Auto Drum and have not tried it yet but I do like the ability to really fine tune a load. Thanks to all for the input and thoughts!
GasGuzzler
Moderator & Supporter
Moderator & Supporter

Post by GasGuzzler »

I already had a Uniflow (with no stand) before I got my single stage so my investment was just the adapter. If starting from scratch or starting over I'd probably go the Auto Drum way.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
I've always been crazy but it's kept me from goin' insane.
btoran

Post by btoran »

togterry wrote:Hi Btoran - I am new to reloading so I know my experience is VERY limited. I have been using the Auto Disk and I just don't feel that it is capable of doing as an exact job as the Uniflow. A friend has the Uniflow and it seems to work so well. I will give the Auto Disk some more time - money is a bit tight so I am going to be using it for another few months.
tog - i'm new to reloading as well (and hence my question). this thread has been a good education for me. thanks for asking the question in the first place.
Bruce

Rossi R92 16" SS .357
Lee Classic Turret Press

Don't eat anything bigger than your head!

Return to “Turret”